Monday, July 2, 2007

California Dreaming...


Well my big chunk of trips is over for a little while. California was absolutely amazing. I didn't realized how much I missed it. I got to eat at all of my favorite places; In-in-out, B-man's, Numero Uno, Cornerstone Coffee Shop, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I got to go to the Getty and the beach. My favorite college professor had my friends and I over for dinner and BBQ'd for us all. I got to see my cousin graduate and hang out with my family. I got to see friends that had been married since I left. I got to spend some great one-on-one time with my favorite people. It was a glorious time but a sad one too as I realize how much I fit in with my friends and family there, but my life is here. I have so many oppurtunities there, but I am here and am supposed to be here. I have had a great experiences here, filled with many life lessons. I have enjoyed all the sweet tea and pulled pork, but so much of my heart is there. I don't know what will be in my future, but working on trusting it that the Lord has it all under control. Thank you Father for this precious time and grant me peace for letting go of my future...

No comments: