Thursday, July 12, 2007

BUGS...I HATE BUGS!!!

Ok...so before it was spiders. Spiders in my bedroom, spiders climbing up my leg while I'm sitting on my couch...not cool! But now? Oh yes, now I have a full fledged hornets nest that has been attached to the blinds in my bathroom! Some how they have found a way in and there is a baseball sized nest attached to my blinds at the very top facing the window. Now my windows are about 5 feet tall. How am I supposed to get it down! I put a work order into Physical Plant to have them remove it, but it's still there. That was on Sunday...it's Thursday! I have to live here! I will admit that living alone has helped me cope with the fact that big bugs come along and I have to kill them...but this is ridiculous! They are getting a call tomorrow believe you me! Ugh...I hate bugs...darn the South.

No comments: