Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bugs...I Hate Bugs

As I am leaving on Monday for a trip to the Midwest, I felt that my house needed a once over. That's all well and good, but I've had a major insect infestation problem that I wanted to take care of first. So out comes Megan with a super LARGE can of insect spray, ready to take charge. I sprayed the interior of my house, then proceeded to spray all of my windows from the outside...and what do I find when I walk back in my house? LARGE SPIDERS crawling over the areas I just sprayed! How much does that suck! If it's supposed to be bad for humans to ingest, how come it can't kill bugs! Ugh...so after killing the large arachnid in my bedroom, I finished cleaning...and found many, many, many more large (thankfully dead) insects. I promise I actually clean my house quite frequently, I guess it's just part of living in a hundred year old building. Charming. Anyway...I can't wait for that big strong man someday who hopefully comes with bug killing skills of his own!

2 comments:

>waycon said...

Is a spider an insect?

I knew a big strong man once...

Megan Elizabeth said...

O.k. so a spider is technically an arachnid, but when I'm freaked out and grossed out everything is a bug
!